Thursday, November 12, 2015

Personal Pledge.

I am committed to my beliefs.
I am committed to my values.
I will not waiver because my popularity is at stake.
I will do what is best for the program, the team, the greater good.
I will do what is right, not what is easy.
I will honor my commitments regardless of personal interference.
I will not stop the race because no one is cheering for me.
I will not put a pricetag on my soul, my values, my word.
I will hold a standard because quality matters.
I will surround myself with people who share high standards, expectations and the desire to be better.
I will be honest.
I will present the truth and not manipulate my image.
I will continue to inspire and change lives.
I will achieve.
I will not quit.
I will maintain humility at all times.
I will lead by example.
I will teach my children what it is to EARN, not just "be given" in this life.
I will respect mentors and peers who can teach me.
I will rest my head at night with no guilt, no regrets, and with peace in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment